- Sector expertise
- How we deliver
- UK & European Distribution
- Domestic Pallet Distribution Network
- International Road Transport
- Specialist 2-man delivery
- ADR & hazardous goods transport
- Night Distribution
- Intermodal Transport
- Bulk transport
- Dedicated Distribution - Red Inside
- European Pallet Network - Red Europe
- Optimised 4PL Solutions - KeyPL
- Waste Recycling Transport
- Reverse Logistics
- eFulfilment - Red Online
- On Board Logistics
- Reverse, Tray Wash & Equipment Management
- Consolidation Centres & VMI
- Gifting & Personalisation
- Temperature Controlled Logistics
- Carrier Management
- Drumming Services
- On-site Logistics
- Factory Clearance
- Co-packing & Co-manufacturing
Supply chain flexibility to meet the challenges of the drinks sector
XPO Logistics understands the critical aspects of the drinks supply chain and use state-of-the art technology to provide visibility, flexibility and control. With an extensive range of customers in the Drinks and Bonded sectors across the UK, we manage total excise tax throughput of circa £1.8bn per annum between beers, wines and spirits, tobacco and hydrocarbon oils.
Now we have outsourced the warehousing and distribution to XPO Logistics, we have been able to build sufficient stock holding, availability has improved and accordingly our service levels to retailers are much higher. I am very happy with the way XPO Logistics has responded to the challenge we have given them, to manage not only strategically increased volumes, but currently higher than forecast volumes.
Nestlé Waters is the world’s number one bottled water company, offering a wide choice of leading brand bottled waters, distributed through multiple trade channels.
Brands include the increasingly popular Buxton bottled water, as well as the internationally known San Pellegrino, Vittel and Perrier in the UK. Buxton flows naturally to the surface after having filtered for 5,000 years through the ancient limestone of the Peak District.