- Sector expertise
- How we deliver
- UK & European Distribution
- Domestic Pallet Distribution Network
- International Road Transport
- Specialist 2-man delivery
- ADR & hazardous goods transport
- Night Distribution
- Intermodal Transport
- Bulk transport
- Dedicated Distribution - Red Inside
- European Pallet Network - Red Europe
- Optimised 4PL Solutions - KeyPL
- Waste Recycling Transport
- Reverse Logistics
- eFulfilment - Red Online
- On Board Logistics
- Reverse, Tray Wash & Equipment Management
- Consolidation Centres & VMI
- Gifting & Personalisation
- Temperature Controlled Logistics
- Carrier Management
- Drumming Services
- On-site Logistics
- Factory Clearance
- Co-packing & Co-manufacturing
A full range of outsourced logistics solutions to enable complete supply chain effectiveness.
At XPO Logistics we provide the full range of outsourced logistics services to a significant portfolio of Retail customers. We are responsible for ‘supply point’ inbound solutions, warehouse fulfilment operations and multi-channel distribution and with our extensive experience, knowledge and resources, we can enable efficient supply chain performance.
XPO Logistics provides Supply Chain operations to retailers of all types and sizes – from large multiples and well-known high street brands, to ‘pure play’ e-Commerce businesses and developing multi-channel vendors. We work with our clients in most of the retail sectors including Grocery, Furniture, Cosmetics, DIY, Fashion, General Merchandise, Luxury and Discount. We have a proven track record of building long term relationships and providing effective solutions that improve service and reduce costs.
Our supply chain solutions to the Retail Industry are designed to meet the demands of our clients whose Logistics requirements are often at different stages of development. In order to meet specific business challenges we consider our customers’ needs in three clearly defined areas of change and we provide operational solutions that are designed to meet those demands in the most effective way – delivering immediate benefits and enabling flexibility for the future.
Follow the links below to explore the stages of development in more detail:
- Entry - into a new Sales Channel, Geography or Product Range
- Outsource - existing in-house operations which require future flexibility and optimisation
- Established - already outsourced operations looking for a comparison with other service providers
Whether you are planning to develop a new Sales Channel, needing to evaluate future Supply Chain needs or at the point of reviewing an existing Third Party Contract, we would be delighted to speak with you so that we can outline where we can bring experience, fresh thinking and added value to your logistics requirements.