- Sector expertise
- How we deliver
- UK & European Distribution
- Domestic Pallet Distribution Network
- International Road Transport
- Specialist 2-man delivery
- ADR & hazardous goods transport
- Night Distribution
- Intermodal Transport
- Bulk transport
- Dedicated Distribution - Red Inside
- European Pallet Network - Red Europe
- Optimised 4PL Solutions - KeyPL
- Waste Recycling Transport
- Reverse Logistics
- eFulfilment - Red Online
- On Board Logistics
- Reverse, Tray Wash & Equipment Management
- Consolidation Centres & VMI
- Gifting & Personalisation
- Temperature Controlled Logistics
- Carrier Management
- Drumming Services
- On-site Logistics
- Factory Clearance
- Co-packing & Co-manufacturing
Bespoke solutions for your reverse supply chain
XPO Logistics works with many leading organisations across the UK and Europe. As well as providing core warehousing services and transport operations, we operate across the entire supply chain.
With the ability to reduce returns flows and improve margins, we can help improve your bottom line as well as the impact of your activities on the environment.
XPO Logistics’s wide range of reverse logistics solutions give our customers with tangible added value and environmental benefits in handling their reverse goods flows.
With regional and UK nationwide capability, best-of-breed IT and systems technology and in-depth experience, infrastructure and capacity, we work with leading manufacturers, retail and service businesses to return value via their reverse supply chain.
- Waste processing - securing over 500,000 tonnes of card, paper and plastic to generate revenue for our customers
- Food waste diverted from landfill
- Returns processing - more items returned to good stock and less sold at discounted prices
- Disposition - ensuring that you obtain the best price for non-pristine items
Complementing our asset management services, our diverse range of returns processing and waste management services can help you meet your environmental requirements and objectives, deliver bottom line cost benefits and provide competitive advantage to you.