- Sector expertise
- How we deliver
- UK & European Distribution
- Domestic Pallet Distribution Network
- International Road Transport
- Specialist 2-man delivery
- ADR & hazardous goods transport
- Night Distribution
- Intermodal Transport
- Bulk transport
- Dedicated Distribution - Red Inside
- European Pallet Network - Red Europe
- Optimised 4PL Solutions - KeyPL
- Waste Recycling Transport
- Reverse Logistics
- eFulfilment - Red Online
- On Board Logistics
- Reverse, Tray Wash & Equipment Management
- Consolidation Centres & VMI
- Gifting & Personalisation
- Temperature Controlled Logistics
- Carrier Management
- Drumming Services
- On-site Logistics
- Factory Clearance
- Co-packing & Co-manufacturing
Waste Recycling Transport
We are the expert in exporting waste recycling to Europe. Our managed transport solutions create Energy from Waste.
With extensive knowledge of recycling, the Energy from Waste (EfW) industry and the regulations that govern it, together with huge resources upon which to draw, we offer sustainable integrated end-to-end transport solutions for refuse derived fuel (RDF) waste material.
RDF waste moved through Europe to incinerators is burned to generate hot water or steam which can then be used in industry, or sold back to the local National Grid. With proven, effective transport solutions provided by XPO Logistics, sending your waste to Europe becomes more economical than the rising costs of landfill in the UK.
At XPO Logistics, we have never been more committed to limiting the impact of our own activities on the environment. Through our continued investment in the latest clean vehicle technologies, we are proud to operate the greenest fleet in Europe with 93% of our vehicle fleet meeting Euro IV and Euro V standards.
- Our experts - who have many years of experience - can devise a bespoke transport solution to move waste commodity to end destination;
- A robust, established, ADR-certified pan-European network with the ability to carry hazardous waste to any European country via a pool of pre-approved partners;
- Our extensive resources mean we offer flexibilty to cope with high volumes, daily requirements and ad hoc requirements;
- We are already working with some of the major players in the waste industry;
- Technical experiences and knowledge - CoTC in Waste Transfer Station Management and CPC in UK and international transport.
- Competitive rates are passed on to our customers, and can be used for a given period of time to allow for Transfrontier Shipment (TFS) obligations;
- Real time visibility of trailer movements with our web-based track and trace software;
- Peace of mind that your waste material is in the hands of experts, and assurance that it will be disposed of wholly in line with your CSR targets and TFS commitments;
- Technical advice on applications for permits, guidance on EU and UK regulatory complaince as well as examples of best practice.