Our definition of CSR includes the economic, environmental and social aspects of our business, and encompasses the hundreds of thousands of individuals we touch — our employees, customers, investors, suppliers and the broader communities we operate in.
Our comprehensive approach to CSR shapes how we serve our customers and execute our growth strategies. When we undertake initiatives that transform supply chains for the better, we also reinforce XPO Logistics as a responsible brand.
To further support our stance as a good corporate citizen:
- Our company is unified through a global ethics and compliance program that includes the XPO Code of Business Ethics and embodies the many positive traits of our culture. We expect our employees to uphold the standards set forth in our Code of Business Ethics every day.
- Our employees are trained in anti-bribery and anti-corruption best practices, and we take extensive measures to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations.
- We monitor specific areas of the business that relate to CSR performance, including the road safety records of our drivers, our progress in reducing CO₂ emissions, the waste management of our logistics facilities, and the training and internal promotion of our workforce.
- We urge our employees to be good citizens in their communities and ambassadors of XPO values. Our global team has a wealth of information to share with each other in this regard. We encourage communication through a vibrant intranet community for our workforce, as well as public social media channels.
- We do not tolerate any conduct that contributes to, encourages or facilitates human trafficking, child labour, forced compulsory labour or any other human rights abuses. Download our Modern Slavery Act Statement.
- We operate in full compliance with all regulatory tax laws Download XPO's UK Tax Policy.
The United Nations Global Compact
XPO is proud to be a signee of the UN Global Compact, the world's foremost corporate responsibility initiative. By supporting the ten principles of the Compact, XPO has committed to human rights, employment rights, the protection of the environment and anti-corruption.
In Europe, we publish an annual summary of XPO activities related to the UN Global Compact. Download the current report.